Monday 17 June 2013

Mixed Media Journal Pages Take 2



I really enjoyed completing these pages, the colours and the doodling, I used ink sprays and stencils for the background before I picked up my pen.


 
 
Experimenting with different inks here.  I covered both pages with white gesso.  On the left I used Ranger Distress Stains in patches before stamping.  On the right I used Stazon Pads direct to the paper.  I liked both but was surprised how well the distress stains appeared over the gesso.  More to follow, until then...
 
 






2 comments:

  1. More fab pages. What I love about your pages Sheel is that each element is clearly seen and comes together so well. Adore the doodling :)
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous colours and details on these pages Sheelagh. I'm going to have to pop by again tomorrow as I must be away to my bed now as it is almost 1 o'clock in the morning !!!!!

    ReplyDelete