Monday 21 October 2013

Mixed Media 4" Tile

Here we are approaching November already and I am trying to get my act together and play more with all my piled high craft goodies.    Meanwhile I came across this photo of a 4" swap from August at our craft group.   I have used various decorated bits to create a mosaic background with accent beads glued in the gaps.  Photo is taken a bit on the skew, but original is 4" square.

.
Mixed Media Art Tile
 
 
 
The face is from Lynne Perrella set of stamps by PaperArtsy.  I used a piece of mountboard to stamp and colour.  Some areas are coloured with gel glitter pens. I then sealed it with a coat of Glossy Accents.
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's lovely Sheelagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sheelagh. So much texture and all beautiful.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheelagh,
    What a lovely tile, so much lovely detail and texture and thank you for taking time to look at and leave your kind commets on my metal tape technique ATC's.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Su
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely stunning Sheel! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome and the faux tile in the middle is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete