Back again with my finished Wreath Board. I realised near the end that there was
a danger it might be more oval than round, having the doily base came
in very handy to keep to the shape intended.
I used a large paper doily (with centre cut out) glued this to the board as
a base and guide before adding two coats of
gesso followed by paint. I then used a large crackle stamp with
white paint for the background.
I glued all the various metal bits, other die cuts I had
covered with metal paint or gilding paste to give
a metal finish.
I added colour with ink sprays, alcohol inks, gilding paste and
acrylic silk paints. Glued accent beads to all the gaps.
Back later with my latest Christmas Tree Board but in black!!!!