Thursday 9 June 2011

Watch bracelet and second Arch Mini Album

My daughter gave me a lovely rich autumn colour beaded watch bracelet for my birthday.  I decided to try to make another similar using Swarovski beads. I'm pleased with the way it turned out.
All the components were from my stash apart from the watch face.  Now I seem to have the bug and want to make more in a selection of colours.

I used a toggle charm bracelet, removed three of the centre links and added the watch face with jump rings.


Second Arch Mini Book using Tim Holtz Plaque & Postage Edge die

I thought I would share another mini book I made.  I used the same techniques previously and it is still a work in progress, more to add and alter yet.  I did get a bit carried away with the figure on the front cover, face, ideology hair!!!! Oh well, it is growing on me.

Front Page

Back Page







For the umbrella man page, I used the negative sheet after die cutting the shape.  Overlaid this onto sprayed and stencilled page. The cogs on the metal tape page are a variety of cogs from old clocks and cog die cuts, coloured with black soot distress inks and copper Inka gold brushed over, also punched holes and copper eyelets inserted.  A few die cuts, decorated dominoes and ATC's to decorate the remainder of the album.  On the front page I used an Ideology plate with UTEE face mould, Large butterfly stamped onto gold decorated paper and used for wings.  Until next time.... 

2 comments:

  1. As usual Sheel another perfect creation!! I Want to make my own now!!

    Thanks sharing! Julie Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Artwork Sheelagh. Perhaps on the list for a workshop? LOL
    (((((HUGS)))))
    Linda

    ReplyDelete